1.We will accept returns on in-stock products according to the Right to Cancel Policy.
2. Products which are made to order may not be returned unless the product is defective, damaged or if the product you have received is not the same as the product you have ordered.
All returns are subject to the following conditions:
ALL returns are subject to pre-approval on a case-by-case basis.
- Products must be in their original condition, unassembled, unused and returned in their ORIGINAL PACKAGING.
- There is a 15% handling fee on items that have been ordered and then cancelled.
- 15% handling fee will be deducted from deposit
- Products that have been Made to Order cannot be returned. (non-stock items).
- Custom designs or specific colour choices cannot be returned.
- Flat pack items can only be returned if they have not been assembled or removed from the original packaging.
- You will be liable for the full transport costs (round trip – outgoing and incoming) which will be deducted from your refund. Please note that this may differ from your original invoice as shipping on completed sales are sometimes subsidise, discounted or absorbed into additional costs.
- Personally inspect packaging and note any damage on the receiving ticket before signing for it. If you have not opened the packages please write the words “unchecked” next to your name on the waybill.
- Please report any shortages or damages within 24 hours from the time of receiving your merchandise in writing via e-mail or fax. Please explain the problem or defect and include any photographs if possible so that we may best assist you. It may be that only a replacement part is required instead of shipping the complete product back to us, which will be issued at our own discretion.
- Any returned items must be in the original condition with packaging and literature intact or in suitable similar packaging if it came in un-labelled boxes. Please e-mail us first to obtain your return authorisation number, should you wish to return goods with defects or that have been damaged in transit. Include your waybill number on the shipping label only please. Packages without a waybill number will be refused. Please do not write on the box or deface the product packaging.
- Any approved returns will be shipped via our couriers free of charge as covered by the shipping insurance against damage in transit. We will take responsibility for booking the collection with our couriers. Replacements can only be made once we have determined that there was a manufacturer defect or damage caused during transit. Items that are received with shipping damage will be replaced with the same or similar item at no charge, subject to stock availability.
- If it is subsequently found that the returned merchandise is not defective or damaged, the customer will be liable for all shipping costs.
- All custom made orders are made especially for you and are therefore final sales. We cannot accept returns, cancellations or exchanges on custom orders unless there is a manufacturer flaw.
In the unlikely event that you have a problem with a product, please contact us. We will determine if replacement parts or a replacement product needs to be sent. Should you experience any problems please contact firstname.lastname@example.org